Natalie La Rose, “Somebody,” featuring Jeremih As La Rose’s debut hit, partly based on Whitney Houston’s 1987 Hot 100 No. 1 “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me),” rises 15-13 on the chart, it grants the Amsterdam-born singer a notable honor: The song becomes her firstBillboard No. 1,...
Love and Hip Hop‘s Rah Ali celebrated her birthday in style! Photos of her upscale evening followed the celebration, revealing a beautiful setting and immaculate decor. It was all thanks to rapper Remy Ma! Who would have known that along with being so talented with lyrics, rapper Remy...
Bobby Brown remains at daughter Bobbi Kristina’s side this afternoon, but the news he and the rest of the family is receiving is pretty bleak. Doctors are not very confident in her vital signs, as her brain function is steadily diminishing while in her medically-induced coma. Via TMZ: Whitney...
“If I have a short-lived career, at least I could say I sparked a change” Longevity in hip-hop is hard to come by, and Iggy Azalea is all too aware. “You never know how long you’ll be in people’s good graces, especially in this business,” the “Fancy”...
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
James L. Knight Center
400 SE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33131
Premier Choice Marketing Group
- Hot Girl Meg Sets Summer Mood with “Fever”May 21, 2019
- Ari Lennox Revives Neo-Soul W/Debut Album Shea Butter BabyMay 17, 2019
- You Should Be Watching “Games People Play”May 16, 2019
- Trina x Rich Girl Candy: Da Baddest CollectionMay 16, 2019
- First Mother’s Day Extravaganza w/ Keyshia Cole & Shirley Murdock is One for the BooksMay 15, 2019