In today’s society African American women are using their time, money, and influence to enrich their communities and each other. The consumer behavior of black women, explored by Nielson, reveals that the independently-minded demographic has definitely embraced digital technologies. Some key findings in this report included: 64% of...
A 20-year-old international history major from Fairfax, led a 4,400 member Corps of Cadets in to history last Monday, as the first black woman to lead the Long Gray Line at the U.S. Military Academy. She assumed the position of First Captian,which is the...
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
James L. Knight Center
400 SE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33131
Premier Choice Marketing Group
- Hot Girl Meg Sets Summer Mood with “Fever”May 21, 2019
- Ari Lennox Revives Neo-Soul W/Debut Album Shea Butter BabyMay 17, 2019
- You Should Be Watching “Games People Play”May 16, 2019
- Trina x Rich Girl Candy: Da Baddest CollectionMay 16, 2019
- First Mother’s Day Extravaganza w/ Keyshia Cole & Shirley Murdock is One for the BooksMay 15, 2019