We are officially 13 days into 2019 and lots of vision board parties are taking place. They range from a brunch with friends and family to extravagant networking event to solo projects. I can honestly say creating a vision board last year did keep me on track for setting...
It’s the New Year and everyone has resolutions. But, as the year goes by resolutions are broken, forgotten, or put off until the next year rolls around. Here are 3 ways to stay on track and complete your list! Ditch the resolutions! Make GOALS. Resolutions are often met with...
I am sure we can all agree that the dating game has changed tremendously. Do we even date anymore or is the foundation of dating based on Netflex and Chill? Honestly I just want to throw the entire dating scene away. So lets talk about what a situationship is! According...
August 1 is right around the corner which means it has been 8 months since we created cute vision boards, setting goals, and proclaiming that this is our year. 8 months ago we were all excited about our new start with high energy and positive attitudes about our future....
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
James L. Knight Center
400 SE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33131
Premier Choice Marketing Group
- Hot Girl Meg Sets Summer Mood with “Fever”May 21, 2019
- Ari Lennox Revives Neo-Soul W/Debut Album Shea Butter BabyMay 17, 2019
- You Should Be Watching “Games People Play”May 16, 2019
- Trina x Rich Girl Candy: Da Baddest CollectionMay 16, 2019
- First Mother’s Day Extravaganza w/ Keyshia Cole & Shirley Murdock is One for the BooksMay 15, 2019