The desire to skip the make up in the morning has increased year by year. I’ve found myself trading the 30 minute morning makeup sessions for 30 more minutes of sleep. Let me tell you, I have no regrets! Maintaining a glowing face is much easier than some...
It’s finally the weekend and you are ready to let your hair down, hang out with the girls, and enjoy a much-needed girls night out. You already know what you’re wearing, hair is laid (baby hair and all) you go to the mirror to put on make up and...
Winter can not only be very unforgiving in planned adventures but this particular season can also be unforgiving on your skin. Keeping your skin glowing and healthy during the winter months can be a huge task for some especially those with already existing skin conditions. Here are some are...
As we are transitioning from Summer to Fall, we need to make sure that our skin is protected during the transition. Moisturizing our skin during the Fall to Winter months play a crucial part in keeping dry skin and skin conditions like eczema under control. It is very important...
(Saturday) 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
James L. Knight Center
400 SE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33131
Premier Choice Marketing Group
- Hot Girl Meg Sets Summer Mood with “Fever”May 21, 2019
- Ari Lennox Revives Neo-Soul W/Debut Album Shea Butter BabyMay 17, 2019
- You Should Be Watching “Games People Play”May 16, 2019
- Trina x Rich Girl Candy: Da Baddest CollectionMay 16, 2019
- First Mother’s Day Extravaganza w/ Keyshia Cole & Shirley Murdock is One for the BooksMay 15, 2019